Upwords is growing and seeks an Insights Coordinator to join our core team!
Have you dreamed of working flexible hours in a ‘virtual’ environment, like a home office while still being part of a highly impactful team?
Do you care deeply about seeing clients succeed?
Are you naturally organized, curious, and interested in understanding people and what makes them tick?
If this sounds like you, a job with Upwords might be a great fit!
Upwords is made up of a handpicked group of research devotees. We help our clients make better decisions by illuminating deep human truths using our proprietary qualitative research tools, often married with technology to get closer to the most important moments where decisions are being made and brand interactions happen. At Upwords, our clients are at the heart of everything we do.
Upwords is seeking a very special person to join our core team as an Insights Coordinator. We need someone who is extremely organized, (verging on neurotic) with outstanding attention to detail, administratively-versed, social media seasoned, and hungry to learn.
Upwords’ newest team member will work part time, flexible hours in their own virtual office and can be located anywhere in Canada with a strong and reliable internet connection.
An Insights Coordinator at Upwords will be responsible for:
- Project support including:
- Programming online discussion boards (training will be provided)
- Participant management for qualitative research studies
- Liaison with recruiters while in-field with studies
- Screener development or recruiter liaison for screener development
- Support with analysis of findings and presentation development using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Social media management for Upwords (specifically including LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Sourcing and sharing relevant content
- Executional marketing support
Requirements for an Insights Coordinator at Upwords are:
- A minimum of 1- 3 years of experience with project coordination/project management and/or administrative assistance
- Successful completion of post-secondary education with a relevant or complementary diploma or degree (such as Business Administration, Market Research, Marketing, Psychology, etc.)
- Skilled Microsoft Office user (specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Experienced social media user, skilled specifically with LinkedIn and Twitter for business
- Strong writing with excellent grammar, spelling and proficiency in proofreading
- Comfortable working with and learning new technologies
- Eager to learn, enthusiastic and naturally curious
- Highly organized with outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- Self motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Flexible and professional
- A clear communicator, confident and caring for others
- Comfortable working in a virtual office environment (i.e. remote) with flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
If this sounds like a good fit we’d love to learn more about you! Please send us an email telling us why you think we should consider you, and please include your resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.